Mohita Sharma Wiki, Biography, Net Worth, Age, Career, Relationship, Family
Mohita Sharma is a famous Indian civil servant, IPS officer and entrepreneur, born on 12 December 1989 in Delhi, India.
- She made headlines by becoming the second contestant to win one million rupees in famous Indian quiz show “Kaun Banega Crorepati” (KBC) season 12 hosted by Amitabh Bachchan.
- Mohita Sharma will forever be remembered for her outstanding performance on KBC, winning the hearts of many viewers.
- At the age of 31, as of 2020, she is holding the position of Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP) in “Bari Brahmana” in Jammu and Kashmir.
- Real full name at birth: Mohita Sharma Garg
- Profession: IPS officer and entrepreneur
- Famous for being the second Crorepati contestant in KBC season 12
- Age: 31 years (as of 2020)
- Date of birth: December 12, 1989
- Place of birth: Delhi, India
- Caste: Brahmin
- Sexuality: Straight
- Female gender
- Nationality: Indian
- Religion: Hinduism
- Sun sign (horoscope sign): Sagittarius
Occupation and earnings
- Source of income: profession
- Salary: too low
- Net worth (approx): INR 15-20 lakh (as of 2020)
- Parents: Father – SD Sharma, Mother – Neelam Sharma
- Siblings: None
He loves life
- Marriage Information: Married
- Wedding date: October 30, 2019
- Wedding Palace: Satvik by Chhabra Farm, NH-8, Pushpanjali & Dwarka, South Delhi
- Spouse: Rushal Garg (IFS)
- Children: Not yet
- Dating History: Not known
- Smoking or drinking: No
- Pet(s): Yes
- Height: 162 cm (5′ 4″)
- Weight: 60 Kg (132 lbs)
- Shoe size (US): 5
- Eye color: black
- Hair color: black
- Tattoo: Not known
- Highest qualification: B.Tech.
- School: Delhi Public School, Dwarka
- Alma mater: Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering, New Delhi
Civic exam and service
- Category: General
- Series: 2017
- Attempt: 5
- CSE Rank 2016: 262
- Roll number: 0311969
- Staff: Manipur
Early life, parents and siblings
- Mohita Sharma was born in a Brahmin family in Delhi, India on December 12, 1989.
- Her father, SD Sharma, worked in Maruti Udyog Ltd and her mother’s name is Neelam Sharma.
- She is the only daughter of her parents and grew up in Kangra, Himachal Pradesh, India.
- Mohita completed her primary education from Delhi Public School, Dwarka and later pursued her graduation in engineering. in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering, New Delhi.
Wedding, husband and children
- Mohita Sharma married Rushal Garg (IFS) on 30 October 2019 in a grand wedding ceremony in South Delhi.
- Rushal is also a government employee serving in the Indian Forest Service in the Jammu and Kashmir cadre.
- The couple has no children yet, and they are bound by love, and Rushal is a constant source of support for Mohita.
Few interesting facts about Mohita Sharma
- From her early days, Mohita was an intelligent student, consistently scoring more than 90% in high school.
- Her dream of becoming an IPS officer led her to start preparing for the state exams after completing her graduation in 2012.
- She faced initial setbacks but never gave up and managed to crack the civil services exam in her fifth attempt in 2016, securing 262nd rank.
- Mohita Sharma’s IPS training was conducted in Hyderabad at the Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy.
- In 2020, she assumed the role of ASP in Bari Brahmana, Jammu and Kashmir.
- Mohita Sharma is highly respected in her role as an IPS officer and receives a good monthly salary along with other government benefits.
- She had the honor of meeting notable personalities such as Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Ajit Doval.
- Apart from her professional achievements, Mohita has won the hearts of many on social media and gained a huge following.
- She is an animal lover and enjoys activities such as swimming, cooking and singing in her spare time.
Mohita Sharma’s journey from an ambitious student to a successful IPS officer and Crorepati at KBC is truly inspiring. Her determination and hard work took her to great heights and she continues to be an inspiration to many aspiring civil servants.