Rajasthan BJP Candidate List 2023: BJP canceled tickets of those close to former Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje, know what will happen now
New Delhi – The moment for which the leaders of Rajasthan were waiting for a long time. That time has now come, the election dates have been announced, during this time a big statement of former Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje has now come out. This is being said to be the first statement after the release of the first list, on which she kept her point and won in Rajasthan. In the news below we tell you what Vasundhara Raje has said and in what manner there is a stir regarding the elections in Rajasthan and what is going to happen.
According to the information, let us tell you that there are 19 to 20 seats in Rajasthan where Bharatiya Janata Party had to face defeat in the 2018 assembly elections. There is a name like this and there is also an assembly like this. Where the close aide of former Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje had to face defeat in the 2018 assembly elections. After this, Bharatiya Janata Party canceled his ticket in the 2023 elections. Ultimately, we tell you what impact it is going to have in the 2023 Assembly and we also tell you how the former Chief Minister is looking at it.
The first list was released by the Bharatiya Janata Party in which the names of a total of 42 candidates were included. Among these 42 candidates, former Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje and Vasundhara Raje, who is considered a traitor leader of the Bharatiya Janata Party, first announced the names of 42 candidates on her social media platform. Congratulations and best wishes have been given.
Regarding the names of 42 candidates that came out, Vasundhara Raje made it clear that I accept the names of 41 candidates in the 2023 assembly elections and I claim their victory. Not only this, she said that you wish all the declared candidates victory. lot of congratulations.
Now let us tell you why the tickets of people close to former Chief Minister of Bharatiya Janata Party Vasundhara Raje were canceled. These are the names who lost from the Assembly in the 2018 elections. The first one is Narpat Singh Rajvi of Bharatiya Janata Party, who is said to be special to the state. The ticket was canceled. Not only this, Sansad Diya Kumari, who had joined the Bharatiya Janata Party, was given the ticket in her place. Apart from this, BJP has also canceled the ticket of Rajpal Singh Shekhawat, another close associate of Vasundhara Raje. Rajvardhan Singh Rathore was given ticket in his place. He is a Bharatiya Janata Party MP.
Voting is to be held in Rajasthan on 23rd November, its politics has intensified, now it remains to be seen how the list regarding this will be revealed in Congress and how will the politics of Rajasthan change. We will keep a constant eye on every news, but Vasundhara Raje’s Now the discussion about Rajasthan has intensified after the tickets of close ones were cut.
Read these news also
- Gold Price Today: Gold price became rocket, yet there was an outcry after hearing the price of 10 grams, buy 1 tola for only this much
- World Cup 2023: Shahid Afridi’s frank statement, said- Indian bowlers are performing well by eating more meat.
- Model Code of Conduct: What are the rules in the code of conduct, what is its impact, know
- New Maruti Celerio will have features of foreign cars, enjoy luxury in budget
- Which phone is better among Samsung vs Oneplus at the price of Rs 60 thousand, see all the details here
- Lucky number written on Rs 100 note will fetch you so many lakhs of rupees that you will get a gleaming car, know
- ICC World Cup 2023: Shubman Gill is undergoing treatment at Kaveri Hospital in Chennai, will miss many upcoming matches.
- Model Code of Conduct: Code of Conduct implemented in Rajasthan, know what instructions were given by the Election Commission
- Monsoon Update: Heavy rain and destruction is going to cause havoc in 6 states today! read this prediction
- Israel-Hamas conflict: Gaza Strip becomes a factory of dead bodies, Israel gave a big warning amidst the suffering of life and screams
This post originally appeared on www.timesbull.com